Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Music from Merry Madagascar

So, Merry Madagascar premiered sometime last week. It was just a 1/2 hour special featuring the characters from Madagascar. There were a couple of songs in it, so I worked very hard to get them. The internet was no help so I ripped the audio from the credits and got the other info from the credits. So, here is the tracklist of all the songs, in the order they appear in the movie (just in case you care about that):

1. Every Woman in the World - Air Supply


2. I Like to Move It (Choral Intro Version)


3. Cool Yule - Louis Armstrong & the Commanders


4. Santa Claus is Coming to Madagascar


5. Suite from Merry Madagascar

and here is the link to tracks 2, 4, & 5. Tracks 1 & 3 are available on iTunes, so get them on there if you're interested. The tracks I am putting up are not available anywhere as far as I'm aware, so if I'm wrong, PLEASE let me know because a) I don't want to be illegal and share things that are available for purchase and b) I want to purchase the official versions!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?tjy3a3jezom



Also, here's my album artwork for this little EP:

No comments: