Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Music of Disney's One Saturday Morning


So, a long time ago, every Saturday Morning, I would watch Disney's One Saturday Morning. So, not-so-predictably, at this point in my life when I am being nostalgic out the wahoo, I found this soundtrack to it from a blog (special thanks to disneysongtape.blogspot.com) and downloaded it. The cassette rip contained all the songs, but they weren't labeled correctly, and towards the end, there were about 6 or 7 songs where the beginning of a song was tagged onto the end of the previous track (which I can understand, it being a cassette rip and all). So, I bring you the album completely correctly tagged and those few songs corrected. In addition, the cover artwork is my own. Enjoy! :)

Tracklist:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4zmcazhwn4y


No comments: